Hectic urban lifestyles has caused tons of stress-related issues to many people. It not only affect your work life balance, but also affect your general well-being too. Get to understand about depression might allow you to provide remedies immediately. Let’s take a look of whats are some of the symptoms of depression.
Depression is different from normal sadness as it interferes with your day-to-day life making it hard for you to work, rest and have fun. People with depression experience 5 or more of the following symptoms almost every day, for two weeks or longer:
- Persistent sadness or emptiness
- Loss of interest in all or almost all activities
- Decrease or increase in appetite; unintentional weight loss or gain
- Difficulty in sleeping or sleeping excessively
- Restlessness or feeling agitated
- Fatigue and lacking in energy
- Difficulty concentrating or having trouble thinking and making decisions
- Frequent thoughts of death or suicide
- Feelings of worthlessness or excessive guilt
The risk for depression can be reduced by adopting a healthy lifestyle and maintaining your mental well-being. Having a positive mental well-being will help you manage life challenges, solve problems and achieve your goals, thereby reducing the overall vulnerability to mental health problems.
To understand depression more, please visit: http://hpb.gov.sg/HOPPortal/persona_article/___10210
Exercising and working out can be one of the ways to help you adopting a healthy and balanced lifestyle. To understand and have a customized workout catered for yourself, feel free to contact us for personal training at:
Phone: +65-9761 5523
To choose an Active Kickboxing Programme, read about our different Kickboxing Programmes here.
To find out more about Active Red, read about us here.
Book your complimentary trial/intro class at Active Schedules.
Remember to follow us on facebook at:
“Like” Active Red Facebook Page
“Join” Active Red Facebook Group
For more info on WAKO, read about WAKO here.
To be updated on WAKO Singapore activities, join WAKO Kickboxing Singapore at: