This programme is endorsed under the Sports Education Programme (SEP). SEP is developed and administered by the Singapore Sports Council(SSC) and the Ministry of Education (MOE).
Our flagship Kickboxing Fitness Class is designed to help you lose weight, improve your cardiovascular fitness, tone your muscles and build strength. You get to learn countless kickboxing combinations and drills. You will also get to focus on specific kickboxing techniques in every class. This complete body workout is great for anyone who wants to improve their cardiovascular fitness.
Classes are structured into 3 main levels: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
Our Active Kickboxing Program is a complete fun-packed aerobic and anaerobic workout to build:
- Skeletal and muscular strength,
- Improve hand-eye coordination, agility, power, stamina, endurance
- Strengthen developing bones
- Burn huge amounts of calories, and
- Effectively foster vital street defence skills outside the comfort of the schooling/working environment.
Equipment used and provided by Active Red:
- Boxing gloves
- Inner linings for boxing gloves
- Handheld punching pads/punch gears
- Handheld kicking pads/kicking gears
Personal gear for classes:
- Shorts or track pants
- Track shoes
- Water bottle
Duration of class: 1 hour per session
Min class size: 10 students
Number of sessions: 24 / 36 / 48
For more details on class schedules or simply to book your class slots, feel free to contact: